Star Wars: Forum Role Play: General Discussion

Geek

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said the trandoshan was in that group of guys... >_>

Make sure you read more carefully please XD

To make things easy this time, the group now includes a trandoshan. Not the one in the earlier scene though. >:|

Ok.. i disagre.. this is a mess.. people are taking actions for my character just because i wasnt waiting in front of the pc. No one "pulls " my wookie under a table.. everyone is posting whenever they want and bulldozing over other peoples actions.... There are TOO MANY PEOPLE playing.. it will be impossible to manage and very dissapoiting.

I would also like to add that Tc is still standing next to the table... now looking straight at the group that just came in.... he has taken no action.....and will take none until it comes to fireshots... He will throw himself at the wall where Jack is.. and kick the table over for cover... that is my action...

I'm playing a youngling jedi with no master.. so I can make very few decisions myself

so

Do my orders get given out by the gamemaster? or Do I write them into my narrative as if talking to another character?

Ok.. i disagre.. this is a mess.. people are taking actions for my character just because i wasnt waiting in front of the pc. No one "pulls " my wookie under a table.. everyone is posting whenever they want and bulldozing over other peoples actions.... There are TOO MANY PEOPLE playing.. it will be impossible to manage and very dissapoiting.

I think it'd be awkward for your character to just be standing there in the middle of a firefight doing nothing. Calm down, all they did was probably what you would've done, took cover. They didn't bulldoze your actions (you weren't doing anything really prior to the firefight) and they didn't ruin your character.

It's not that too many people are playing. It's just to much is happening to fast. Almost like TSG, I suggest a time period before the next 'major' piece of the story comes into play, to allow the people who can't be online all the time to send in there action.

Since it's a forum, I also think that you can't have full blown conversations with people. Just suggest the topic of the conversation, the mood of the conversation (free flowing, awkward etc..).

As for the pulling the wookie under the table (no innuedo intented :| ), if someone grabs you and throws you to the floor it's not something you can choose to happen to you.. the question is if Jacks character has the strength to do that.

dude.. there is no firefight yet.......some guys came in...they looked menacing...he just stood there.. next to the corner table where he was... wats wrong with that?

There are other people playing. You have to take into account their actions and characters before you start major events.

dude.. there is no firefight yet.......some guys came in...they looked menacing...he just stood there.. next to the corner table where he was... wats wrong with that?

There are other people playing. You have to take into account their actions and characters before you start major events.

I am ... i just hope people take mine into account... there is a reason for the way he acts.. i very much wish not to be controlled by "the flow of things"

I am ... i just hope people take mine into account... there is a reason for the way he acts.. i very much wish not to be controlled by "the flow of things"

Think of it this way: what would you do anyway if there are 3-4 armed criminals that will kill you if you move? Your character did a minor action (taking cover) based on logic, not the flow of things.

Added a few things in the rules page.

RULES

In regards to HH's comment, combat will commence once I get everyone's actions in. If someone doesn't respond within the time period, (24 hours MAX), then it will be assumed they run, or stay hidden during the fight.

^_^

I think they took your weapons , didn't they ? Anyway , I think I will use the Force to give Jack , TC a, Headless and Diab their weapons . Then the criminals may focus on them and start shooting . Meanwhile , I will jump between two of the bad guys and stab them since I have two sabers .

Oh , and by the way , I am sorry that I used blue in my first post , but it looked really cool on the Prologue post .

TC, you posted that you approached my table. Yes, you did. I asked some stupid question and thought I will get an answer, as it was vital for ANY convo. Then the guys walked in and I dived under the table taking you with me (as you were standing next to me). At least that's what Jack tried to do. If you resisted you are standing in the middle, between two groups of people aiming at each other >.>

TC, you posted that you approached my table. Yes, you did. I asked some stupid question and thought I will get an answer, as it was vital for ANY convo. Then the guys walked in and I dived under the table taking you with me (as you were standing next to me). At least that's what Jack tried to do. If you resisted you are standing in the middle, between two groups of people aiming at each other >.>
Well if i must explain again.. then here goes:

You raised ure cup.. i went to ure table..u spoke some things that didnt interest the wookie...u also said u didnt understand shriiywook...how the hell am i gonna talk to u if u dont understand me?... he stayed around just too see if you would say anything else...then he was going to leave.. now people come into the bar and tell me to surrender.. im still watching...u are under the table...itss really simple u guys... everyone controls their own character.. not someone else's.

Okay, enough.

He didn't control your character, he just pulled you down to avoid getting shot in the face. Now if he said in his post, "The wookie moved to the men, handed his weapons and sat back down," then he would have been controlling your character.

So can we just drop it and move along? Thanks!

^_^

i really am trying to let this go....it was finished until jack came started again.. i promise henceforth not to answer or post anything that doesn't relate directly to my actions...done

Archived