Veilor plays..Jedi Knight Dark Forces

Veilor

Oh yes.. I did one of these. My first video also. I was just bored on the server, nothing really happened and my mind just thought "I CAN TRY THIS". I have never played any of the earlier Jedi Knight games. Bought them all in some steam sale though. So I thought I'd play through them and record..with my awful voice and bad microphone. Well I'll give you the first episode here! I'd recommend full screen or atleast go to the youtube site and getting the larger screen there. Here's my awful voice! XD ENJOY!

[media=]

Part 2 & 3

If anyone's wondering I am using Nvidia Shadowplay. Great software I gotta say. This whole video is on low quality and only takes about 280 MB of space on my HDD.

I would honestly skip the entire microphone since it is really bad and you can barely hear what you're saying at some points. Otherwise really cool! I think I have Dark Forces II on a cd somewhere.

Yeah, I know I watched through and barely heard myself. It went up and down, I should really get a new mic. This is also why I haven't joined TS for a while. But anyway I'll probably drop it for the next part, only thing I don't have any editing software so it would be just straght up recorded and uploaded.

You should. I'm finding it to be a pretty good game. And I've only played two missions! (I recorded the second one just now, with no voice. Uploading that later)

Archived