SotW #276 - Brace Yourselves... Winter is coming! - VOTE

Lostris

Poll: SotW #276 - Brace Yourselves... Winter is coming! - VOTE  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall win?

%28JAWA%29_Signature_of_the_Week.png

Brace yourselves... Winter is coming!

gif-snow-tree-sun-596142.png

Produce a signature around the theme of Brace Yourselves... Winter is coming!

Before voting, please read

This is a public vote. You don't need to post with your vote in comments unless you want to comment on your decision.

ONLY poll votes count.

Please vote depending on the signature in relation to the theme; not because "I like the sig" or because you are a close friend to that person. Keep it fair!

Deadlines are every Tuesday night GMT, so try to get your votes in early so that they count!

Please vote! It is very simple, and although it may not mean much to you, a single vote means a lot to the people who've put all their effort making these signatures!

Thank you for all the entries this week!

Participants last week:

Borov:

winter_zpsafc1eb5d.png

Sazen:

brace_zpsde928e55.jpg

Nightwing:

winter-starks1_zps6d0dc69a.png

Think I'll go with Genbor. I like the clarity and brightness of it. It could use some lettering, but it's very convincing.

Sazen's is nice too, more typical of a signature, but the foreground and background don't blend well, there's something wrong with the man's head (looks like part of it's been erased), and the icicles are too dull, plus they look like they should be in the foreground but for some reason they're in the background.

Nightwing's is composed well, but I'm not sure about the theme "Winter with the Starks." There's just one Stark in the image, and why is he unshaven, standing in a short-sleeved shirt, and looking straight up? I can't tell what that is in the background; looks a bit like the entrance to a Greek temple. Also I think the medium and small flares don't seem to belong. The large one is okay.

Helena

Psst @Lostris I think you forgot @Pearl :keke:

Rofl it was a joke, not a sign XD

It totally seemed like something you'd make lol.

Anyways, I'm gonna vote for Borov. I've seen allot of GoT type signatures but I haven't seen one like that. I really liked the creativity :)

Nightwing's is composed well, but I'm not sure about the theme "Winter with the Starks." There's just one Stark in the image, and why is he unshaven, standing in a short-sleeved shirt, and looking straight up? I can't tell what that is in the background; looks a bit like the entrance to a Greek temple. Also I think the medium and small flares don't seem to belong. The large one is okay.

Helena

The joke would be that one of the familes in Game of Thrones is called Starks, so people always add Tony Stark to it. @Helena Revan. Just so you know :)

Archived