Drawing Competition!

Kiti

Drawing Contest. ✍️

I thought it could be fun to make a drawing contest, just like signature of the week, but with a pencil and A4 paper.
It should also have a theme like Starwars/Jedi Academy or whatever.

But are there anyone else interested in that  idea/Contest?
:) 

- Kiti

• Like 9

Good idea, would be nice to see some of the peoples drawing talent!  I'm okay at looking at something and then putting that image into a drawing on paper, but I'm terrible at coming up with images myself and drawing them just from the mind so doubtful I'll be taking part in any but I know JAWA has a lot of good artists

• Like 1

We did something like this a lonnnnnnng time ago for a podcast episode. Had a funny topic along the lines of "Draw what you would you expect to find in Helena Revan's room"

The entries included a drawing of a giant JAWA Rulebook, a piece of paper with my Joker face on it with a bunch of dart holes all over it (we got along so well back then!!!!), and a picture of Link hiding underneath Helena's bed.

Let the games begin!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I would participate even though I can't draw, my mind has these awesome ideas and then I start drawing and you could think a 5 year old drew it. But this type of competitions would help someone like me to improve.

• Like 3

these are the kind of ideas that i love, simple and fun! EXCELENT suggestion, i believe we can have lots of fun with this.  Perhaps we can have different categories? 

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind seeing more competitions like this in the community that aren't simply based around who can laser sword the best. It gives more people a chance to shine when they might not have been able to otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...