Unban Request - Doom

Doom

Jedi Academy name during the incident: Doom

Reason(s) for being banned from The (JAWA) server: Being a "D" word.

What was the date?: 6 months +

Which admin(s) were involved?: Natsumi

Please explain in your own words what happened: Was talking some stuff Natsumi didn't like, didn't mean personally anyone.I remember it was only me, Ajna and Nats on the server and I was talking with Ajna.Natsumi warned me but as the past remembers i never listened, so I deserved that one for sure. :/

Other comments:
Had the time to reconsider my ''virtual attitude'' which was affected by things happening irl, but all is fine now, so I just want to visit JAWA server from time to time for fun. 

Hi Doom!

As I've said in our other conversation, we've agreed to lift the ban. We can expect the un-ban to take affect in the next 48 hours.

Given the high traffic on our server, you may notice a higher than normal amount of Trolls also present on the server. As a guest yourself, you must absolutely not join in with their behaviour. We cannot always guarantee an admin to present when a troll is acting up, but this does not mean by any means that bad behaviour is tolerated on the JAWA server.

If you're found to be misbehaving in any manner, then a permanent ban will have to be reinstated.

Hope to see you on the sever soon!

- LoneStar ? 

Archived