jawa admins being abusive and racsist

godrus

Jedi Academy name during the incident: Padawan
Previous names on the (JAWA) server: Padawan
What was the date?: 13.06.2020
Which admin(s) were involved?: Arceus
Please explain in your own words what happened:
So yesterday i came to play on my favourite server on entre jka jawa, and i go there and accidenatly hit attack on some sitting dudes, they instantly slep me and tell to stop laming. i say i no laming and that i accidentaly then they say gtfo to ffa noob i say i no want ffa. a bit later some guy challenged me and i was trying to inspire him and show how fast will i run a lap on mp/ffa3, and he died in the middle of our race. then i come back and see jawa member laming, i laming him back and get sleeped. after that arceus treats me like an animal and says "he's urs sami" or something liek that. do i get this attitude on jawa server for speaking bad english? or is it for because im pleying on laptop??? then he pmes me and tries to force me to talk in pm even when i dont want to. while being sleeped and abused by admins, guy that we were racing with before said "noob" into my pms, and admins didnt even react!!  then the guy that lost a race is trying to lame me and admins dont react!! i come back and say wtf men why he can lame and i cant? he said it was ok for him to lame. then i get laughed at because of my bad english... and jawa was my favourite server... no wonder you are losing pop, you just dont let people that love your server play. so after this incident i was very angry and said bye 200 days.

How would you suggest we avoid an incident like this in the future?:
remove arceus admins

Other comments:
arceus stop being racsist and maybe people will start liking you :)

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/oMGFa7HYikw

• Haha 4