Sign in to follow this  
Veilor

Star Wars: Squadrons

Veilor

Trailer drops soon, and when it does you'll be able to watch it here (I'll update the text here when it does)

Cassidy

For now it seems like they took the starfighter assault mode from BF2 and made it into an independent game. I wonder what they can offer gameplay wise to make it distinct.

I am hyped for it though

Bandeth
11 hours ago, Cassidy said:

For now it seems like they took the starfighter assault mode from BF2 and made it into an independent game. I wonder what they can offer gameplay wise to make it distinct.

I am hyped for it though

1. It's 1st person only.
  2. It has no aim assist.
  3. You have to micromanage whether you put power into shields, blasters, or speed.
  4. It has a 4th type of ship (support), which BF2 didn't have.
  5. Drifting is a thing.

The gameplay is going to be plenty different. The question is whether it's worth 40 bucks to you.

Cassidy
50 minutes ago, Bandeth said:

1. It's 1st person only.
  2. It has no aim assist.
  3. You have to micromanage whether you put power into shields, blasters, or speed.
  4. It has a 4th type of ship (support), which BF2 didn't have.
  5. Drifting is a thing.

The gameplay is going to be plenty different. The question is whether it's worth 40 bucks to you.

Ok it's true that I haven't read much about it after the reveal so thanks for the enlightment 😂

So it will be more like a simulator. I tend to like the arcade-y style more (like BF2), so probably won't be instabuy, but still interested.

• Like 1

Babu

I'll definitely be picking it up.  I'm not usually into ship fighting games, at least not the multiplayer aspect, so I'm excited to see what it'll offer