Sign in to follow this  
Cyb3rst0rm

I'm Backkkkkk

Cyb3rst0rm

Guess who? Is it a bird? Is it a X-Wing? No, its Cyb3rst0rm.

The one, the only, the beating heart of the life of Jedi Knight Academy.

/JK

I'm actually a mentally unsound 3D printing addicted psycho who constantly screams about US politics.

Anyways by the graciousness of @Crysophylax I have been allowed re-entry into JAWA's forums after being banned from here like 7 years ago when I was 13 and I've been more or less banned from JAWA as a whole for most of the last decade. Its interesting the JAWA is the last survivor of the great JKA clans. I never would have bet on that. I've watched as the defacto JKA server changed from Jedi Pheonix, to Exiled Knights, to Knights Reborn and now to JAWA. You know the more I think about it the more I realize JKA is unique in that you can meet such as wide variety of people with a single common interest. I stand by my statements with @Kilgore and @The14thProphet last night that this game is a crutch for being absolute shit at real life and hence it attracts people with severe mental health issues and our substance abuse issues (RIP Binny) and as such this game is a fall back for a lot of people when life gets tough. Its a familiar place, a safe zone (well mostly). Video games are designed to be tough but doable, real life isn't like that so a lot of people achieve the feeling of achievement and self-worth via surrogacy by doing stuff in video games. I used to be a total piece of shit in JKA, not even gonna lie. But that's because like I said I was using JKA to escape from other stuff IRL (and I just sucked at the game). I don't know. It's just good to be back on the forums. I don't know how much longer active JKA communities will be around with the game becoming increasingly broken on modern Windows and the master server list being unreliable as hell. 

Now where on here can I discuss US politics? :)

P.S:

spacer.png

Crysophylax

You can't discuss US politics. That is not what the clan is for. We are a gaming clan and on the forum and server it's best to not discuss those topics.

Also yes I was fine getting you unbanned on the forum due to the ban was so long ago.

But also, I have got a couple reports that you wearing JAWA tags, please don't. Respect the members.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Cyb3rst0rm
12 minutes ago, Crysophylax said:

You can't discuss US politics. That is not what the clan is for. We are a gaming clan and on the forum and server it's best to not discuss those topics.

Also yes I was fine getting you unbanned on the forum due to the ban was so long ago.

But also, I have got a couple reports that you wearing JAWA tags, please don't. Respect the members.

Thank you.

I was kidding about the politics.

and they weren't JAWA tags but I know the behavior your referring to and it has been ceased. Like I said I'm not perfect :(

Dace

Hi Cyber.

Please slow down. I don't want you to crash.

• Haha 1

Cyb3rst0rm
2 hours ago, Dace said:

Hi Cyber.

Please slow down. I don't want you to crash.

That was taken a few days ago during a top speed run.

I actually want to make the car faster. Its a 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis with only 76k on the ODO. 4.6L 2V SOHC V8 paired to a 4 speed automatic transmission and rear 3.06 gears. The top speed of the car is supposedly 147 before you hit the limit of power vs air resistance with the factory 16 inch steel wheels. The problem is Ford limited the Panthers electronically (Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, and Town Car) to 112MPH excluding the P71 interceptor which is limited to various speeds between 127 and 140MPH depending on the year and configuration due to problems with the factory drive-shaft exploding at high speeds which was fixed in the cop cars with a carbon fiber drive shaft that was factory balanced. The cop cars also had qualified/certified speedometers. I've already put Monroe Gas Magnum Heavy Duty shocks on the rear of the car which greatly improved stability over bumps. So basically I need to get it tuned, a carbon fibre driveshaft installed, and converted over to straight dual exhausts as the factory single exhaust is restrictive and reduces power by 25HP or so. I also want a police brush guard in case of unexpected road blockages.

I hope to have all this by the end of the year so I can make a 150MPH top speed run by spring. Its just a matter of sourcing parts, and money. Mostly money. Performance car shit is expensive asf.