Farewell!

Doc

Hi JAWA,

I put a note in with the right people on discord but hadn't heard back in a while. So with that, I am stopping by to say farewell! Thank you for all the memories and fun. 

But it is time for me to move on with things in life. If anyone needs encouragement or prayer I'm happy to be there for ya, grab me on Discord. Doc#9393

God bless

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Even though I'm not in JAWA anymore, I wanted to say something because I still consider many people friends and have had a lot of good times! I'm not sure if maybe people haven't seen your post yet but I wanted to acknowledge the hard work you put in to help out the clan. Thank you for all the hard work and love you've put into the clan and the people here Doc! You're an awesome friend and I'm sure a lot of people would agree it's a blessing to know you! ❤️ I know that whatever you do next I know is going to be awesome because you put your heart into your work and your love for the people shows. ❤️ 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Natsumi said:

Even though I'm not in JAWA anymore, I wanted to say something because I still consider many people friends and have had a lot of good times! I'm not sure if maybe people haven't seen your post yet but I wanted to acknowledge the hard work you put in to help out the clan. Thank you for all the hard work and love you've put into the clan and the people here Doc! You're an awesome friend and I'm sure a lot of people would agree it's a blessing to know you! ❤️ I know that whatever you do next I know is going to be awesome because you put your heart into your work and your love for the people shows. ❤️ 

Natsumi said it perfectly. Thank you for everything Doc. 

• Love 1