Greetings!

Torres

Hello everyone!

How are you doing here?

I stopped by to say hello, what a long time ago!
Recently thought about those crazy old times, so also check if they are still here. And yes, it still looks strong!?
I don't know if some of here still remember me? I myself know a few more by name, as a person not that good I believe.
Previously played JA and JO very often and also tried to join the JAWA group a few times and those were often fun times! Unfortunately I also had difficult periods with myself and trying to make connections with this group, and also with others that I ended up with. Afterwards I only occasionally participated here and there somewhere.
My English was also a reason and still a bit. So that remains a thing.?
And just use the translate often. But then find the mood to tell something here.
I am still single and enjoy the freedom.
I still play games like FIFA21 on the Xbox One and I also have a different name there.
Besides gaming, I also just work. Outside in the green maintenance. There is a lot of leaf clearing during these periods. I also use my free time in listening to music and walking and meeting friends every now and then because yes, unfortunately you can't do much now. At first I was even exercising in the gym 3x a week!

Anyway, I hope you are doing well despite the period with Covid-19 in our midst. Also hope that next year there will be some progress in improvement.
The holidays are coming! And try to fill it in a bit well.

Well, I will come over again these days every now and then.

A very Merry Christmas and a good ending for the time being.??

Torres was my name, yup!

With best regards!

Hi there, Torres!

I don't think we've ever met before, but nice to see you stopping by and that it reminds you of some better times ? Everything here is indeed still going and since I'm only playing for a year, I can only imagine how it was years ago.

About life? Pretty much the same; working from Monday to Friday as a web developer and don't really have a social life as of now outside of that, except for Jedi Academy that is ? But hey, that's for everyone I guess these times ?‍♂️

Don't worry about your English though. It's pretty good ?? Most important is that people understand each other, speaking correctly comes after.

Looking forward to see you on the server.

Ken

Glad to see that you are doing great! There is a widget on the home page if you want to pop into our discord as well. 

Things are going strong here! Yea Covid has messed with all of us but glad you were able to see that we are alive and kicking and we are glad to see you around!

On 12/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, Ken_Solo said:

Hey there!

Ah Ken_Solo, no I think we haven't seen each other before except now.
Always nice to see that there are still people who participate.?
And nice, web desinger. I once had a free forum based on things to share with friends, for example to do fun things and useful links and tools.

And Crysophylax, I still know you a bit. Now the leader do I see? So nice and busy.?
I knew Silink as the leader before and a few more who were temporary. Are they doing something else these days?
Wel I haven't checked the forum in the last few years then just a few times.

Alright, I'll see if I still have the game somewhere. I moved this summer so it is still somewhere in a box I think. Otherwise, there are also other ways to get it. And those patches and stuff.
Only my timing is not that very conveniently because my computer has issues. Comes from the time when I was still part of JAWA. So you can check.? So it should be checked because it is the hardware that is getting old and booting very badly.
I hope to be able to purchase a new PC at the end of next year.
Who knows, I might be able to give it a try sometime during the Christmas holidays. See you there maybe and otherwise here for those interested

Torres

SiLink does his own thing with a group of people, they have their own discord, don't personally know the link to it, but he is still around.

The Other Past leaders are still around from time to time, as well as some still in the clan just in different roles.

Best of luck with getting a new PC! 

Hey, ow I see I replied with some kind of quote or something last time hehe.

Okay then! Yes, everyone takes his or her own path, that is also the case.
I was also recently on that profile list to see who I have by name

still know.

And Jazzy gosh, actually pretty good! And how are you then? I don't exactly remember the colors of the letters. Lots of combinations and skins I use to wear?

Hey @Torres it's great to hear from you! It's been a VERY long time indeed ❤️

We recently had a big reunion for oldies, it went down really well, to the point where the server nearly crashed several times XD We held 32 players for quite some time! If you'd be interested I could add you to the discord to catch up with fellow oldies? I'll PM you a Discord link. We're actually going to hold a good old fashioned bit of Christmas fun soon so watch out for that ? 

On 12/8/2020 at 8:36 PM, Torres said:

I knew Silink as the leader before and a few more who were temporary. Are they doing something else these days?
Wel I haven't checked the forum in the last few years then just a few times.

Alright, I'll see if I still have the game somewhere. I moved this summer so it is still somewhere in a box I think. Otherwise, there are also other ways to get it. And those patches and stuff.
Only my timing is not that very conveniently because my computer has issues. Comes from the time when I was still part of JAWA. So you can check.? So it should be checked because it is the hardware that is getting old and booting very badly.
I hope to be able to purchase a new PC at the end of next year.
Who knows, I might be able to give it a try sometime during the Christmas holidays. See you there maybe and otherwise here for those interested

If you need help getting JA working, give me a shout, I've helped a lot of fellow oldies get their game going.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:38 PM, Torres said:

Unfortunately I also had difficult periods with myself and trying to make connections with this group, and also with others that I ended up with. Afterwards I only occasionally participated here and there somewhere.
My English was also a reason and still a bit. So that remains a thing.?

I wouldn't worry about the past, anyone who holds any grudges after this long definitely isn't worth being around. I remember enjoying your company quite a lot back then ?. We were all young and stupid, what matters is the present. Hope you're doing well, speak to you later hopefully!

Hey Link, also nice to hear from you!
I had already seen your message but was unable to respond earlier this week. Again hassle with new measures around the whirlpool we are in at the moment. Fortunately, I now have some time off and my current computer is back from maintenance.
I would like to appeal for your help to get JA working again, that will be great! I haven't tried it myself yet. I can also look at that these days?

• Love 1