Unban Request -

Bubbles

Jedi Academy name during the incident: Bubbles

Reason(s) for being banned from The (JAWA) server: Abuse of power

What was the date?: 9/12/2020

Which admin(s) were involved?: @Helena Revan, @SephFF

Please explain in your own words what happened:
It was a dark cloudy day over Rift Sanctuary. I was minding my own business when I got slept for no reason! It so happens I changed my name to Joker who happened to be a prominent lamer/rule breaker at the time. I happened to get mistakened for this lamer and slept!  After which Seph repeatedly admin abused me. I told him he was spreading fake news by sleeping me but he ignored me.   He then proceded to spawn a rancor on me which promplty ate me then refused to wake me up!  Then Helena got involved and tried to justify it saying I was laming before! Then I got two of my bubble brothers to join and they lamed each other and then all three of us got banned. Now, I am pretty sure you are allowed to lame yourself.  So, in summary. Gross admin abuse! Mistreatment of a detainee in your custody and incorrect banishment without a fair trial. 

Oh and when I questioned Seph on him setting a Rancor on me he claimed ignorance and said he didnt know how it got there.
Other comments:
Yea, I dont think my other misdemenors should factor into any of this!

• Wow 1

You were slept for laming—second time, after you'd also been warned about disrupting an activity SephFF was hosting, when you could see perfectly well that he was trying hard to set something up, but you chose to disrupt what he was doing anyway.  After you were slept, you refused to stop laming and follow the rules.  Up until that point, I hadn't done anything except ask you not to interfere with Seph's activity.  But you just kept complaining about how you were being abused, even as you refused to say you would stop laming and follow the rules.

I tried to reason with you for a long time, but you just weren't having it.  I offered to let you up multiple times if you'd just agree to stop laming and follow the rules, but you refused each time.  Then you started adding multiple client duplicates of yourself, who appeared to be laming.  You claim you were only laming yourself, but it appeared to me that the doppelgangers were jumping into a crowd of people gathered in the chat area and laming.  I thought you might be targeting Seph or Sefirosu in particular.  And I wasn't sure if all three players were you at first.  But I asked them to stop laming, and only when I was sure you were behind it all and doing everything possible to disrupt the server instead of following the rules, I banned you.

You claim you were abused, but we've all seen you doing your best to turn servers into a three-ring circus focused on yourself.  And you yourself said that you haven't changed in fifteen years—during that time you've been banned countless times for stalking, harassing, laming, and other disruptive behaviour.  So if you were lying about not having changed at all, and you're really a fine, upstanding citizen who'd never break the rules or waste the time of the admins who give their time and attention to keeping the server safe and pleasant for everyone, and you actually do agree to follow the rules and not lame or force everyone else to pay attention to you whenever you're around, in contrast to your constant refusal to say you would do so on the server tonight, then of course you can have an unban.  But I'll leave that to the council to judge.

Helena

21 hours ago, Helena Revan said:

You were slept for laming—second time, after you'd also been warned about disrupting an activity SephFF was hosting, when you could see perfectly well that he was trying hard to set something up, but you chose to disrupt what he was doing anyway.  After you were slept, you refused to stop laming and follow the rules.  Up until that point, I hadn't done anything except ask you not to interfere with Seph's activity.  But you just kept complaining about how you were being abused, even as you refused to say you would stop laming and follow the rules.

I tried to reason with you for a long time, but you just weren't having it.  I offered to let you up multiple times if you'd just agree to stop laming and follow the rules, but you refused each time.  Then you started adding multiple client duplicates of yourself, who appeared to be laming.  You claim you were only laming yourself, but it appeared to me that the doppelgangers were jumping into a crowd of people gathered in the chat area and laming.  I thought you might be targeting Seph or Sefirosu in particular.  And I wasn't sure if all three players were you at first.  But I asked them to stop laming, and only when I was sure you were behind it all and doing everything possible to disrupt the server instead of following the rules, I banned you.

You claim you were abused, but we've all seen you doing your best to turn servers into a three-ring circus focused on yourself.  And you yourself said that you haven't changed in fifteen years—during that time you've been banned countless times for stalking, harassing, laming, and other disruptive behaviour.  So if you were lying about not having changed at all, and you're really a fine, upstanding citizen who'd never break the rules or waste the time of the admins who give their time and attention to keeping the server safe and pleasant for everyone, and you actually do agree to follow the rules and not lame or force everyone else to pay attention to you whenever you're around, in contrast to your constant refusal to say you would do so on the server tonight, then of course you can have an unban.  But I'll leave that to the council to judge.

Helena

I'm unsure if you want a serious response or not. I'll try to do a mix of both.

FYI: I am fully aware I deserve a permanent ban for what I have done in the past and probably the present. But you did say make an unban request.

I was slept because he thought I was Joker/Putin.  Yea, I did kick someone who had their chatbox up but that's not really much of a 'lame'.

The first time I lamed? I think you are refering to when I killed someone else who I can not remember. I reported Putin for laming and in the process I killed the JAWA guy while fighting Putin.  Yea, that was a lame. But I was not repeatedly laming.

As for disrupting SephFFs activity, I only killed the 'gonk' droids until I got told to stop. Which I did. At which point I complained about the term 'gonk'. I think I also had an argument with you about some other random stuff.

I dont think I was disrupting the server at all. I was being a bit mischeavous at best. My laming was targeted at myself. But the reason I got slept that started it all off was for kicking someone who had their chatbox up. 

As for your last paragraph. You said this before. It does bug me a little bit. I never stalked Caelum.  At worst I triggered him a bit while he was an over eager admin on JAWA much like when you were..  I have only ever seen him on JAWA and interacted with him on JAWA as far as I can remember, I never 'stalked' him across the internet. Ye, we had a bit of beef I think but it was so long ago now, I can't even remember what it was about or if we even had a issue.  Heck the only thing I can remember about him now is he banned me a lot.

Maybe he felt harassed but we were both kids at the time (I suspect he was anyway)  and he was banning me as much as I was laming him. But if he took my actions so personally on your server to feel 'stalked' he never told me.

Also, I dont think I have changed Helena I dont remember every saying I have changed. I have mellowed out a lot though. Much like yourself.

"doing your best to turn servers into a three-ring circus focused on yourself"

I think the issue here is Helena. You dont like me, You've always been a bit funny with me.  The issue is we just enjoy the game a different way. When I join the game I am just looking to have a laugh and mess about. You yourself are more into roleplaying and having 'controlled' fun.  Which is fine.

I dont join Jawa for it to be all about me. I've played on the server loads with no issues. When you do use your admin on me though, I just see it as another part of the game and try to enjoy it.

It was quite amusing though. I did make a concious effort to try to be a good boy on the server.  (Believe it or not). You're acting like I was looking for trouble.  Honestly, I wasnt. Our playstyles are just very different. ?

You want me to say I wont lame again? Ok, I wont lame again.

21 hours ago, Crysophylax said:

Also your other "misdemeanors" are Impersonating a JAWA member on another server and trying to start a clan war. 

We'll get back to you.

Ok, Yea, I definitely dont think my other misdemenors should factor into any of this!!

To be fair Cryso, you didnt get banned!

@Bubbles

As one of the alleged "aboosers" or abusers. I have come to inform you that your ban shall stay. The Council all agrees that you seem intent to continue to act in a way that goes against our server rules. I assume you do this for no other reason than the "LOL's". You may resubmit for a unban request again in 3 or more months time. Please note that avoiding the ban to continue to cause problems on the server will simply cause us to deny your request to be unbanned in the future. However this is hope! that you can read our rules and simply follow them, chill on our server and enjoy the events we offer from time to time. Personally I hope you choose to do this as the few times I did duel you, it was fun. Jedi Academy is clearly an old game but we here in JAWA enjoy having a server we can call home free of individuals who wish to demean or harass others. All the rules established on our server are here because the members of the JAWA clan wanted them to be that way. Think of the server as going to a friends house, they ask you to take off your shoes before entering, but you then choose to not take them off and then kick their cat. Would you be invited back to their home again? probly not. 

have a good one dude.

Seph

https://imgur.com/gallery/2pbqbhg