Denied Application: Slice

Slice.-

Application.png

:wrinkley i am: About Me
Jedi Academy name:

Slice
Previous names: 

Slice, Darth Slice the Wise, maLice.slice, Martin Luther King Jr. , (>+<)fightorflight, Jamie<3
Discord name: 

Alpha__Trading#0069

USA

:sand: My Jedi Academy Experience
Length of time playing Jedi Academy/Outcast 
One year
Previous clans, schools, or teams: 

(>+<) Revelation, maLice
Reasons for leaving previous clans: 
I was destined for greater things like making money and women
Websites of previous clans: 
n/a
Are you an active member of a Jedi Academy school, training program, or TFFA team? 
Yes I’m part of the maLice gaming tffa team on the active roster!

:JAWA: (JAWA) Related 
Reasons for applying: 
I would like to make JKA great again because the game is dead 
Have you read and do you agree to follow our rules? 
I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree!
Length of time playing on our server: Countless hours of hard working playing on the JAWA server 

:r2: Other Comments
I have become reformed.  I am no longer homophobic, toxic, racist, or anything like that.  In fact all my women love me!

Hello Slice,

The council spoke about your application and you are denied at this time. Your application appears to be a joke and that there has been no attempt to rebuild any bridges you may have burned. You are also still banned on JAWA. I don’t see how you would want to join the JAWA community in the first place due to your previous actions.

In your application you said “I would like to make JKA great again because the game is dead “. Joining JAWA will not solve your perception of the JKA community being dead. A possible solution could be finding ways to be supportive of other players, promoting fun, being respectful to others, accepting each server has its own set of rules in place. Lastly maybe think about the people you personally attacked. Maybe find a way to apologize to those you have hurt with your actions in a non-intrusive way. If a community is constantly toxic, then over time it seems logical that people will grow tired of this type of behavior and simply stop playing this game. I wish you well Slice, what few times I did duel you/play with you (when you were acting reasonable)…I was able to have fun, you do have the ability to be someone who helps build a community and not dismantle it. Unfortunately it still appears you wish to dismantle it.

Regards

SephFF

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Love 2