• Hochimoto
    • KanGy

RoseTyler

%28JAWA%29_Signature_of_the_Week.png

1260-music.jpg

Music!

Closing date for votes: 8th March 2021!

Voting Stage Rules:

• Do not vote for yourself. Votes for your own submission will not be counted, and you will be required to re-vote.
  • You can only vote for one Signature
  • Please vote fairly. People put time and effort into creating signatures for the SotW. Please vote for your own favorite one based on your artistic liking, not because the signature is by your friend
  • Anyone can vote as it is an open competition. We encourage everyone to participate, and everyone to vote.

Breaking any of these rules can, and will, lead to disqualification from the current weeks SotW

Entries:

Aya Solari

X1ptAgK.png

RoseTyler

EvX82SB.png

Artists Note:

Spoiler

Wanted to write a little note here to sort of explain why I've done what I've done in this sig.

Basically, Stefan is a music artist and producer that I've loved since I was a teenager. xD He now streams on Twitch too and the artwork he does to advertise his streams and such are very much in the style that I've done my sig in. The random cats, the retro bright colour vibe and the cassette tape are all things he puts into his artwork, setups and just his general vibe. Hence why I've chosen to do that within this sig. 

IronSkull86

image.png

SephFF

jazzy-sig.png

Darman

M3iOcIT.png

Hochimoto

ogQzZox.png

KanGy

PicsArt_02-22-02.17.44.png

• Love 1

I was very torn between Aya and Hochimoto for this week's contest.

However I was pumped to see so many entries. Keep up the creativity everyone!!!!

• Like 4