Application.png

:wrinkley i am: About Me
Jedi Academy name: Salvation
Previous names: Time, Sal, Salv
Discord name: Salvation622#9096

:sand: My Jedi Academy Experience
Length of time playing Jedi Academy/Outcast ~10 years on and off
Previous clans, schools, or teams: ToW, TK, DJO, EoC, z3n
Reasons for leaving previous clans: All have been dead for many years at this point
Websites of previous clans: N/A
Are you an active member of a Jedi Academy school, training program, or TFFA team? Not currently

:JAWA: (JAWA) Related 
Reasons for applying: Just recently got back into JKA after a long hiatus, JAWA was always one of the most active clans with one of the most friendly communities during my time playing
Have you read and do you agree to follow our rules? Of course
Length of time playing on our server: A number of hours over a number of years. 

:r2: Other Comments
Thanks for the consideration! Looking forward to meeting some of the newer players 😀

Thank you : )

Thank you for applying for membership in the (JAWA) Clan. We'll discuss your application, and get back to you when we have a decision. Please be patient, as this will take two weeks. You can improve your chances of being accepted by:

• Being active on both the server and the forums.
  • Getting to know other members of the clan.
  • Showing that you have read and understand the rules.
  • Not changing your name during the application process.
  • Notify the council of any change in circumstance during your application.
  • Changing your name to  (JAWA-T)YourName, so that members can recognize you as an Trialist. If you have any questions, please ask any member of the (JAWA) Council.

Your trial will end on the 8th May 2021. During this period you will be watched to see whether you can follow our rules, and your overall attitude will be observed. If you break any rules, you will fail your trial. Please remain active both on the server and the forums.:rose:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

As you know, you have been accepted into the (JAWA) Clan as a full member! If you haven't already, please rename to (JAWA)PadawanYourName or (JAWA)PadYourName for short. Future promotions will be based on your attitude, participation in events, helping others, making good suggestions, and most importantly, loyalty to the (JAWA) Clan. As a member will soon receive a welcome message from our Recruitment Manager which will give you all the new member information that you need to get settled in. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any member of the (JAWA) Council.