Unban Request -

Reverse

Reverse

Jedi Academy name during the incident: Big Chicken

Reason(s) for being banned from The (JAWA) server: Misban?

What was the date?: today lol

Which admin(s) were involved?: Helena? Idk

Please explain in your own words what happened:
Hungarians came on to spam the chat and advertise their server and i was banned, didnt say a word.

Other comments:
No other comments. Happy face!

I will however admit that i agreed, its a fun server.

Helena Revan

Don't think that was me, I banned the Anti-Jawa guys who were spamming in the chat box.  Pretty sure I didn't kick or ban anybody else, except Enspire, who I kicked once.

Edit: oh, that third guy was you.  You neglected to mention what your name really was—probably a good idea.  You ignored multiple requests to rename when you joined the server with an inappropriate name, and you've been doing it all week.  Probably not a good idea to use your name like you were doing when you were banned, although that wasn't the reason you were banned—it was because you seemed to be working together with Grizzly and Sasa.  If I was mistaken about that, I'm sorry, but you've been breaking the rules all week, ignoring the admins' instructions, and you know what the rules are perfectly well, so I'm not sure you have a right to complain.

Helena

RoseTyler

Hello Reverse.

The Council will discuss your request and get back to you soon!

Reverse

@Helena RevanOh hello ;) 😘 oh yeah, i played with the ahem Monster name for a week yes on Servers EJO KR and Jawa respectively. No other incidents, no one complained about it, so i forgot it. Well anyway, I'll let you get back to the thinning.

Reverse

@Helena Revan "breaking rules all week" That is plainly not true IMO. I have seen you twice in 2 weeks, once when i left immediately when you guys were doing TFFA, and i wasn't feeling it, the other occasion was today. Boooy did i not realise how bothered you are with me.  I will purposefully ignore that accusation about Sasa and the other bloke, because they hate me more than your server. You constantly accuse me with logging on from multiple pc's, changing my IP masqurading as other people etc. I won't even begin to try to defend that, because that's impossible with you. That's why abandoned the name 'Reverse', because it felt more peaceful when you don't approach me with things like that. Kinda weird how you think that because i speak the language as them they share the same interests as me. That's bordering racism. I will not stand for that. Even when you banned me i was dueling in silence...

Helena Revan

When I said you'd been breaking rules all week, I didn't mean that I saw you—other admins did.  I just didn't realize that you were the one doing it until you posted this topic, and mentioned the name you'd been renamed to—but not the ones you were using before you were renamed, or yesterday, or at the time you were banned.  I had to puzzle it all out after you asked to be unbanned.  But as I said several times, you weren't banned because of the name.  You were banned because I thought you were in cahoots with Grizzly and Sasa.  And I apologized to you for that on the server.

Since I had no idea who you were, I could hardly have been motivated by any particular feelings toward you.  I won't bother arguing about why it's troublesome dealing with the same person under multiple names, always pretending to be somebody else, and yet always acting like someone I should know.  You just admitted doing it—and indeed there's no rule against it, but it does make it awfully confusing when dozens of people all act like you should know who they are, but you can't tell one from the other due to all the name changes.  Ironically if you had been using "Reverse", chances are I would have realized you weren't part of Grizzly and Sasa's little gang, and wouldn't have banned you by mistake.

Helena

Crysophylax

The council has decided to lift you ban. 

It may take up to 24 hours for the unban to take effect.