Jedi Academy name: Monish
Previous names: Monish
Discord name: Darth Sidious#0949

:sand: My Jedi Academy Experience
Length of time playing Jedi Academy/Outcast Almost 1 year
Previous clans, schools, or teams: N/A
Reasons for leaving previous clans: N/A
Websites of previous clans: N/A
Are you an active member of a Jedi Academy school, training program, or TFFA team? Nope

:JAWA: (JAWA) Related 
Reasons for applying: I played in this server for a week and I have met some nice people and I thought it would be cool to join it.
Have you read and do you agree to follow our rules? Yes, of course 
Length of time playing on our server: About 1 week

:r2: Other Comments
An important thing is that I am on mobile. My laptop doesn't work anymore :( and the only other way to play game was on mobile. So, I may not be that good or do cool moves. 

• Like 1

Thank you : )

Thank you for applying for membership in the (JAWA) Clan. We'll discuss your application, and get back to you when we have a decision. Please be patient, as this will take two weeks. You can improve your chances of being accepted by:

• Being active on both the server and the forums.
  • Getting to know other members of the clan.
  • Showing that you have read and understand the rules.
  • Not changing your name during the application process.
  • Notify the council of any change in circumstance during your application.
  • Changing your name to  (JAWA-T)YourName, so that members can recognize you as an Trialist. If you have any questions, please ask any member of the (JAWA) Council.

Your trial will end on the 20th September 2021. During this period you will be watched to see whether you can follow our rules, and your overall attitude will be observed. If you break any rules, you will fail your trial. Please remain active both on the server and the forums.

:rose:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Monish! Unfortunately due to lack of activity and members feeling they haven't engaged enough with your we are going to deny your app at this time. Feel free to apply again after a few months time if you can be more consistently active. We understand that this is a busy time but we need to maintain an active roster.

Jazzy