RoseTyler

RoseTyler

Membership.png

ON THE 12TH MAY 2022...

LoneStar1.jpg

-------------------------

LONESTAR!

-------------------------

HAS DECIDED TO STEP DOWN FROM HIS ROLE ON THE COUNCIL TO FOCUS ON HIS REAL LIFE COMMITMENTS AND FAMILY!

DUE TO HIS LONG SERVICE ON THE COUNCIL, HE HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH THE RANK OF LORD!

LoneStar first joined us back in April 2018 and has gone on to be apart of the Admin Corps, Knights Club and the Podcast Crew as well as recieving a Participation Award in September 2018 for his amazing activity and positive energy. In December 2019, he was welcomed onto the Council team and has spent an amazing 2 years and 6 months bringing joy to the clan and the Council!

Anybody who has interacted with Lone will know just what a kind and loving soul he really is and this along with his witty one-liners will be very missed within the Council.

Please join us in wishing him the best of luck!

Enjoy your shiny new rank, Lord LoneStar of House Lannister!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:omfgz0r::darkomgz0r::omfgz0r::darkomgz0r:

MEMBERS PAGE | LONESTAR'S PROFILE

@LoneStar

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Helena Revan

Thanks for all you've done on the council, LoneStar!  You'll be missed!  Let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help—and remember you'll always have friends here whenever you need us!

Helena

IronSkull86

Take care of yourself buddy. Gonna miss you on the council bro!!

Thank you for all you have done for this clan!!

I didn't get to know you but I'm sure you have served the council and JAWA to the highest of standards. Thanks for your service and good luck on your IRL endeavours!

thank you for writing down your perseverance and contributing to the progress of this clan :) 

good luck in life and know that you will always be a part of us even if you have resigned from your position

Edited by M3m0