Application: NickoftheDead

NickoftheDead

Application.png

:wrinkley i am: About Me
Jedi Academy name: NickoftheDead
Previous names: Voodoo, various names featuring Bexel
Discord name: NickoftheDead#2378

:sand: My Jedi Academy Experience
Length of time playing Jedi Academy/Outcast 2003-2009 and on and off since then. Thousands of hours logged, just not on Steam.
Previous clans, schools, or teams: TRRA and MOO.
Reasons for leaving previous clans: Both disbanded..
Websites of previous clans: These clan websites no longer exist.
Are you an active member of a Jedi Academy school, training program, or TFFA team? I am not.

:JAWA: (JAWA) Related 
Reasons for applying: This game meant the world to me growing up and I would like to get back to being active in it. It hurts to see very little activity. I am excited to spend time with JAWA, as I've been following your clan since the beginning. I was never a member but I have always had good encounters with JAWA members.
Have you read and do you agree to follow our rules? Yes.
Length of time playing on our server: Presently? A few hours. In the past, I am not sure.

:r2: Other Comments
You guys are awesome. I respect your ability to exist, even when the community shrinks. I look forward to meeting you all.

Edited by NickoftheDead
Double word change
  • Like 1
  • NickoftheDead changed the title to Application: NickoftheDead

Thank you for applying for membership in the (JAWA) Clan.  We'll discuss your application, and get back to you when we have a decision.  Please be patient, as this will take at least two weeks.  You may now change your name to  (JAWA-T)NickoftheDead, so that members can recognize you as an Trialist.  Your trial will end on or after June 16.  During this period you will be watched to see whether you can follow our rules, and your overall attitude will be observed.  If you are seen breaking rules, you may fail your trial.  You can improve your chances of being accepted by:

• Being active on both the server and the forums.
  • Getting to know other members of the clan.
  • Showing that you have read and understand the rules.
  • Not changing your name during the application process.
  • Notifying the council of any change in circumstance during your application.

If you have any questions, please ask any member of the (JAWA) Council.

May the Force be with you,

Helena Revan

Edited by Helena Revan
Personalizing; removing blank lines
  • 2 weeks later...