Application.png

:wrinkley i am: About Me
Jedi Academy name: Suki
Previous names: Lystrae, Suki, LadyExile, AerisDivinity, Ayanami,
Discord name: AerisDivinity#5304

:sand: My Jedi Academy Experience
Length of time playing Jedi Academy/Outcast Off and on since like 2009
Previous clans, schools, or teams: {NJO} Nomadic Jedi Order
Reasons for leaving previous clans: I stopped playing.  When I came back years later the clan was long dead.
Websites of previous clans: Doesn't exist anymore
Are you an active member of a Jedi Academy school, training program, or TFFA team? Not at the moment

:JAWA: (JAWA) Related 
Reasons for applying: I initially wanted to play with my friend
Have you read and do you agree to follow our rules? Absolutely
Length of time playing on our server: Just started playing on the server :)

:r2: Other Comments
I hope to meet a lot of people here, enjoy the community, participate in events, make a lot of friends, and get good at the game!  I would like to become a great duelist even though the game's community isn't that big really.  I would like to learn, and I take every opportunity someones wants to teach me something to learn from them. 

Edited by nikmat936
  • Like 3

Hi, Suki!  It was great to meet you.  Since this is your first time seeking membership, your application will receive a membership poll, so that current members who might not have met you have a chance to weigh in.  Don't worry, as long as you're active on the server this should be a breeze!  You may immediately change your name to (JAWA-T)Suki.

The poll will take two weeks, and you can improve your chances by:

• Staying active on both the server and the forums.
  • Getting to know other members of the clan.
  • Showing that you have read and understand the rules.
  • Not changing your name during the application process.
  • Notifying the council of any changes in circumstance during your application.

If you remain active, your trial will end on February 10.  If you have any questions, please ask any member of the (JAWA) Council.

Welcome back, and may the Force be with you!

Camera

Edited by nikmat936
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Suki, but it doesn't look like the JAWAs have had enough screen time with you to get to know you at this time.

Fear not! We understand real life comes first. We welcome you to reapply at a time when you think you will be more active going forward!

• Like 1
  • Love 1