Son of Say What You See!

Helena Revan

SAY WHAT YOU SEE!

How to play:

One player at a time uses a series of images to depict something—anything—typically a person, TV show, movie title, quotation, saying, song, etc. that's well-enough known so that other players are likely to have heard of it.  Then everyone else tries to figure out what it is!  Take turns posting your ideas until someone comes up with the right answer.  Then the original poster will confirm that someone has it right, and that player can post the next puzzle!  Or if nobody guesses the right answer within a few days, the original poster should say what it was.  Then anybody can start the next one!

Rules:

Spoiler

1. Make sure the images comport with forum rules for content.

2. Put the images in the correct order—it's hard enough to guess the answer without having to re-arrange the images to do so!

3. Be ready to supply hints if people get stuck, and explain the answer at the end, if people are confused or nobody gets it right!

4. If you have more than two or three images, or they're very big, put them in a spoiler to save space.  Remember, you can resize most images by double-clicking on them once you paste them in the window!

Credit for this game goes to Nightwing.  The original thread was getting a bit tough to navigate, since it's now 30 pages long, and I've tried to streamline the rules based on how we've actually been playing!

Here's an easy puzzle to start us off:

Spoiler

Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_   Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_pri   FDR_1944_Color_Portrait.jpg   John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo

3265126.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helena Revan

• p1cco

• Cloud9

• Darman

Got it!

Eye

Doughnut

Wands

Two

Set

The World on Fire

(I don't want to set the world on fire)

I really appreciate the use of Set—excellent allusion—and I'm also amused by the doughnut and "the world on fire"!

Edited by Helena Revan
  • Like 2

Oops!  Missed this!

Wow, nearly duplicated one I've made before—good thing I looked through the old topic first!

Spoiler

main-qimg-dbaee1e272f02dd388a04d0ce4e6e6

this-image-shows-a-portrait-of-dragon-ma

Andy_Griffith_Andy_Griffith_Show_1960.jp

Westland_Wasp_HAS1_(P-531-2)(cropped).jp

760px-Michelle_Kwan_Spiral.jpg?201408091

443134507f550d5d7e27651f66a5f5e9.jpg

main-qimg-3c31f5250bdaba8e7366bbc950a80c

800px-Uncle_Sam_(pointing_finger).png

Closer the first time—one of those was the word you almost got right.  Hint: it's the last one.  Also, the answer is five words, or six, depending on how you count one of them.  The last four clues are all part of the same word.

Helena

You have two words completely right, and the same one Picco had almost right.  You're on the right track with another—it usually makes a difference who the picture is of.

Helena

Edited by Helena Revan