|General Clan Rules
- You may not join other Jedi Academy clans. If you believe that joining another Jedi Academy-related group should be allowed because it is not a clan, you must first check with the (JAWA) Council.
- Members are expected to remain active on both the server and forums. If you know that you will be unable to join the server or forums for more than a few days, please post in the "Hi/Bye/Away" forum. Members who are away for an extended period without notice may be removed from the clan.
- All members are expected to vote in applicant polls. If you have not yet met an applicant or have been unable to form an opinion, you may vote "undecided", and change your vote when you have come to a decision.
- From time to time, members are required to participate in surveys or other activities. Unless you have been excused by a clan leader, participation is required as a condition of remaining a member of the clan.
- Information in private areas of the forums is strictly confidential, and may not be shared with non-members. This is especially true of sensitive information, such as personal details or discussion of whether to allow an applicant to join the clan. Members must feel free to express their opinions without the fear that those opinions will be made public, or shared with an applicant.
- All members are expected to abide by the decisions of the clan leaders and the (JAWA) Council. All members should obey the instructions of council members; on the server, non-admins should respect the instructions of admins. If you believe that an admin or council member has acted inappropriately or misapplied the rules, you may contact another member of the council or one of the leaders. Anything you say will be treated with the strictest confidence.
|Tags & Ranks
- Except as otherwise provided, (JAWA) members must wear standard (JAWA) tags and ranks at all times. The blue ranks may be abbreviated to accommodate longer names; the yellow ranks should not be abbreviated.
- Members abbreviating their ranks must use the approved rank abbreviations: Pad = Padawan; Guard = Guardian. Other ranks should not be abbreviated.
- Members may remove their tags while playing on base servers in order to avoid drawing unwanted attention.
- Members may remove their tags during role-playing events.
- Members may recolour their tags and ranks for holidays, special events, or when participating as part of a team with distinctive colours.
- Members may use unusual ranks for holidays or occasional fun, but should not impersonate members of a higher rank.
- Council members may remove their tags and ranks in order to pose as junior members or non-members, but should not impersonate other members of the clan. Other members may not "go undercover" unless instructed to do so by a council member.
- Only members of the (JAWA) Council may recruit new clan members or award new ranks. Members may not demote themselves, or give non-members permission to put on (JAWA) tags.
|Events, Allies, & Other Servers
- Any member may host an event, with the permission of a council member, ambassador, or event planner. Members should check the calendar to ensure that their events do not conflict with previously scheduled activities, or recurring events, such as (JAWA) School or the (JAWA) League. Events that do not require a change of maps or game type, may be held by any member at any time without permission, provided that they do not conflict with other events or unnecessarily disrupt the server.
- Clan Matches may only be held by members of the (JAWA) Knights or Clan Leaders.
- Event hosts may determine how many players can participate, and if necessary determine which players may join an event, or a team. Other players should respect the instructions of the event host.
- Avoid activities and behaviour that could reflect badly on the (JAWA) Clan and its members. Show other players courtesy and respect at all times, and obey the rules of whatever server or forums you may be visiting.
- When visiting another server, ask about the rules, or read them if they're available. We want to maintain friendly relations with other clans and servers. If you make a mistake, apologize and try to avoid making the same mistake again.
|Leaving and Rejoining the Clan
- Members who have been removed due to inactivity may rejoin the clan at any time, provided they show sufficient activity to pass a trial, either before or after applying.
- Former members who left the clan in good standing, and who have not caused the clan any difficulty since leaving, may rejoin the clan at any time. If they rejoin the clan within six months of leaving, they may receive their former rank. After six months, members may rejoin at the rank of Padawan, unless the council approves a higher rank.
- Members who were removed from the clan due to misbehaviour or poor attitude, or who have caused the clan difficulty since leaving, may only rejoin with the permission of the (JAWA) Council. The council will decide whether to allow an application, and whether a membership poll is required. The council will determine the rank at which the member will be allowed to return.